Required MinecraftEdu Hosted ModsYou can obtain these mods using the MinecraftEdu Launcher
Once students find their way through the Castle, they will choose from seven lands, each with a different challenge. Once teleporting to their selection, they will team with others to solve the specific challenge.
- Bridge - Use Moss Brick to build a bridge. Team with others to work toward the top already in place. The bridge must be at least six blocks across with a railing.
- Iceland - You've arrrived in Iceland. The Museum was destroyed during a snowstorm and you must team with others to rebuild the museum. Be sure to include Ice Sculptures.
- Horseland - Team with others and build a fence around the perimeter of the entire area Then spawn your horse and tame it. Afterwards build a barn to protect your horses during bad weather. Consider designing a track for your horses to improve their racing abilities.
- Cave Mining - Explore the depths of the Cave. Team with others to create a maze that leads back to this spawn point. Remember to secure torches and axes for this challenge.
- Rainbow Island - You've selected Rainbow Island. Your challenge is to team with others and build a rainbow over the island from one corner to the other. Use at least six colors.
- Desertland - You've arrived at Desertland. Team with others to build a Pyramid with passageways and corridors within the interior to open chambers.
- Ship Ahoy - Ship Ahoy Matie. Team with your crewmates to build a vessel fit enough for ye ole pirates. Remember to design your flag and provide cannons that shoot..... 'snowballs'.
You need to be logged in to add comments.